03



Hi.

Now that I've have gotten the pleasantries' out of the way, how are you lovely folks doing? If you have peeped my blog the last few days then you'll notice I have been rehabbing it and testing wider layout styles.  This new theme in all of it's cute bubblegum pink glory is actually inspired by admittedly, Drake's 'Hotline Bling' artwork. I mean it's catchy (thanks to D.R.A.M's 'cha cha' sample) and Drake's melodic lament adds such a great touch to a otherwise (lyrically) depressing song. lol This super pink layout is a huge departure from my monotone, monochromatic styles and I cannot believe I actually dig it. *eek*

I have also installed the disqus commenting system. I like the fact that it adjust itself to my blog's ui which is a nice departure from Google's horrid commenting syle.

My Rin's seventh birthday is this Friday, and  Los and I have been scrambling to get all odds and ends straight for her party this weekend. It's at the trampoline park that she loves so I'm hoping that pounds of sugary, starchy confection and hours of jumping will lead to a peaceful rest. I'm also hoping that she'll have the best birthday ever, and that no one/anything will rain on her parade.

Man, I cannot believe I've been a parent this long. . .time flies bruh.




0 comments:

Post a Comment